Search form

Angela Erikson

CSS MenuMaker
Angela Erikson
Head of Middle School English

To hand write or to type?

Handwriting is in decline. Many of us will have written a shopping list or a note on a post-it in the past few days but few of us will have drafted a long text—a ‘proper’ letter, for example—using a pen. It is not, of course, true that everybody has the same access to alternatives such as email—even though the number of users had increased tenfold from 1999 to 2013, nearly 75% of all internet users in the world live in just 20 countries. The remaining 25% are distributed among the other 178 countries, each representing less than 1% of total (1).

All Articles

How can schools balance the rise of digital...
Opinion, Teaching and Learning, Technology

Subscribe to RSS - Angela Erikson