Stories celebrating the UWCSEA community
Dunia is the magazine of UWC South East Asia. Explore stories celebrating the diverse community that make up UWCSEA, contributed by students, staff, parents and alumni. Published three times per year.
Highlights in the latest issue include:
- UWCSEA strategy 2018-2023 - Chris Edwards on preparing for a sustainable future
- Meet Elizabeth Bray, the incoming Head of UWCSEA Dover
- Understanding the UWCSEA curriculum - a Science example from our concept-based K-12 curriculum
- Intentional Service Learning in the Primary School
- To Correct or Not Too Korrect? - EAL learning in the 21st Century
- Congratulations Class of 2018 - graduation round-up
Submit your story for publication in Community News and to be considered for the magazine. All submissions are published in Community News online; to be considered for the print magazine please submit your piece five weeks before the end of each term. Email email@example.com with any questions.