Stories celebrating the UWCSEA community
Dunia is the magazine of UWC South East Asia. Explore stories celebrating the diverse community that make up UWCSEA, contributed by students, staff, parents and alumni. Published three times per year.
Highlights in the latest issue include:
- Refocusing our sustainability lens - Chris Edwards reflects on our future history
- Greater than the sum of the parts - Graham Silverthorne explores what makes an education holistic
- AIDA - A showcase High School production on East Campus
- Uniting Nations Day at East - Building intercultural understanding through music
- Supporting the migrant worker community - Grade 3 students bring our values to life
- Change Makers - Project-based learning challenges Grade 7
- Foundation skills in Outdoor Education - building blocks to learning
Submit your story for publication in Community News and to be considered for the magazine. All submissions are published in Community News online; to be considered for the print magazine please submit your piece five weeks before the end of each term. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.